Eyes and Brows
Eyes and Brows
Liners, shadows, highlighters… A multitude of products to choose from: loose shimmers and matte shadow liners to fabulous cream to powder brow and eye colors.
In traditional cosmetics, an eyeshadow is just an eyeshadow. Mineral powders are much more. An eyeshadow can be used as a liquid liner, a blush can be used as a shadow, and a cheek color is perfect on the lips. So be creative as you browse our extraordinary palette of colors.
PANDHY’S™ Multi-Purpose Mineral Powders
PANDHY’S™ loose mineral powders are a blend of pure, oxidized mica, and are versatile and fun. The texture of the powders range from semi-matte (these impart a light sheen) to shimmer, to full sparkle. All of these beautiful loose powders can be used as eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, and nail polish (please see directions for how to use them). The red, pink, brown and beige tones can also be mixed into a clear gloss and applied to the lips.
This is an especially enjoyable product for teenagers, who have an innate sense of fun and creativity. Makeup artists will enjoy being able to blend their own shades together to create custom colors.
- Eye Shadow: Use any color from the PANDHY’S™ Multi-Purpose Mineral Powders collection as eye shadow. Simply dip an eyeshadow brush into the desired color and apply to your eyelids. Choose a lighter color as a highlighter to apply under the brow. Use a darker color in the crease as a shader.
- Blush: Because PANDHY’S™ Powders are so pure, the use of a blush brush will only waste your product. Instead, use cotton ball and lightly touch the tip into the desired color. Apply along the cheekbone and blend well.
- Lip Color: Dip your retractable lip brush into your clear lip gloss/lip balm and then into the desired color. Apply the mix to your lips and blend well. Add more powder to deepen the color. PANDHY’S™ cocoa butter vitamin E stick can also be used.
- Nail Polish: Because PANDHY’S™ Multi Purpose Mineral Powders contain no dye, you do not need to apply a base coat. Simply use clear nail polish and dip the brush into the desired color and paint onto nails. For a darker color, use more powder. You can also mix PANDHY’S™ Multi Purpose Mineral Powders into colored nail polish to change its tint.
- Body Shimmer: Use a cotton ball and lightly touch it into the desired color. Dust the powder onto your shoulder, face, chest etc., for a healthy glow. Certain colors can also be used as bronzers.
Also available in retail packaging with practical „built-in” applicator.